Rev. Waseem Khokhar is an evangelical Minister bassed in Lahore, Pakistan. The founder and Chairman of LEM (Lahore Evangelical Ministries) Pakistan. He was dedicated to be The Servant of the Lord by his mother, when he was three months old. Since then he was brought up in spiritual environment. He personally, accepted The Lord Jesus Christ as his personal savior on June 16, 1985, after experiencing a life taking incident.
After completing his university, he went for his theological training at St. Thomas Theological College in Karachi from 1987 to 1991. In 1991 he was ordained by the Bishop of Lahore and appointed as minister in Cathedral Church Lahore. In 1993 he was married to Hazel and blessed with a beautiful daughter Rohama in 1994.
In 1999-2000, he got an opportunity to do full time Cornhill Training Course in London Which converted him from Traditional Pastor into and Evangelical Minister which gave him more confidence in teaching and preaching the Word of God.
In 2005 after a long prayers and meditation, he started (LEM) Lahore Evangelical Ministries Pakistan which is non-profitable, non-governmental and non-political organization dually registered with the government of Punjab under the Societies Registration Act XXI of 1860.
We are serving the local Church through the following Projects;
1) TEACHING MINISTRY: Like Cornhill Training Course London we train and equip the pastors and the Church leaders twice a week for expository teaching and Preaching in their local Churches. We also conduct the Conference, Convention and seminars across the country at different times of the year.
2) Village/Brick Kiln Ministry: To reach to the poor and marginalized Christian who are suffering under their feudalism as bound slaves from their third and fourth generations. We help them;
A. By looking after their spiritual lives under discrimination and persecution.
B. By providing them their basic needs like food, clothes and other medical necessities.
C. By Redeeming them from under heavy debt from their third and fourth generations.
D. By schooling their Children to get rid of this cursed slavery.
3) Media Ministry: To reach to the millions with our Media Ministry. LEM TV a cable TV Channel, and Youtube have been the big source of reaching to the un-reached.
4) Prison Ministry: As you know that Pakistan is a very strong Islamic state. Discrimination and discrimination level against Christian is very high. About 1500 believers who are in the different prisons under false blasphemy cases.
We visit the prisoners in the jails and also look after their families and we provide legal aid if possible.
5. Youth Ministry: We are taking care of the you people of Youhanna-Abad through different Youth activities.
Please continue to pray for Waseem and his team for his mission work in Pakistan